Sunday 19 August 2012

#SOS Addict! £16.54 worth of food for £5.76!

£16.54 worth of food for £5.76!

OK, I know I said yesterday that I was going to hold back from any shelfing until the end of the week due to my biggest ever haul on Friday, however... if there are bargains to be had then I simply can't resist!

Today's haul just goes to show that it's not only at the end of the day that you can get good bargains - my local mini Co-op came up trumps at 1.45pm today! Spinach and ricotta pizza down from £4.19 to £1.45, cod and chorizo fishcakes down from £3 to 99p, sugar snaps and baby sweetcorn down from £1.85 to 59p and my favourite Pink Lady apples down from £2.50 to 75p a bag.

A great haul that I just couldn't say no to - gotta get the bargains whilst you can... and I certainly did!

No comments:

Post a Comment