Lots of #SOS leftovers lingering in our household at the moment so Mr Kate took control of the kitchen and cooked up this leftover storm of chorizo hash - a posh corned beef hash if you like!
Here's Mr Kate's recipe:
1) Peel and dice some potatoes, boil until tender and drain.
2) Once the potatoes are nice and dry, brown them in a frying pan with a glug of oil and then set aside.
3) Chop a chilli and slice some spring onions.
4) Soften the chilli and spring onions in the pan with a teaspoon of paprika and a few dried chilli flakes.
5) Add some chopped chorizo and cook for a few mins.
6) Add a splash of white wine and reduce.
7) Combine the chorizo mixture with the potatoes.
8) Serve with scrambled or fried eggs on top with a sprinkle of fresh coriander leaves and some black pepper.
With the last of the #SOS potatoes and chillis used, this meal came to approx £1.50 in total for the two of us. Bargainous.
I had mine served with scrambled eggs as not a fan of fried (I despise a runny yolk, much to Mr Kate's dismay) and have to say it was most satisfying after a long week at work - a good start to the Bank Holiday weekend!