I didn't use any #SOS ingredients for these but they are as cheap as chips to make and came out at around £1.50 for 20 when I made them at the weekend.
2oz icing sugar
6oz plain flour
1) Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4-5/180-190C.
2) Line baking trays with baking paper.
3) Cream together the butter and icing sugar together in a mixing bowl.
4) Gradually add the flour and cornflour.
5) Beat lightly for a few minutes until thoroughly mixed.
6) Teaspoon the mixture, form into balls and place on the baking tray. The kiss cakes spread as they cook so do leave some room around each one.
7) Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until they turn a light golden brown.
8) When cool sprinkle with icing sugar and add half a glace cherry.
9) Alternatively, put jam and cream between two kiss cakes for a double whammy!
I love kiss cakes - they take me back to my childhood!